Intellect Technologies highly regarded Quality Assurance (QA) testing program has been utilized in some of the top legal firms globally. Our QA Analysts have many years of experience and focus on testing both as part of our development team and as an external authority. Their expertise covers test plan development, web application testing, database testing, desktop application testing, tracking quality assurance metrics, and they ensure the product(s) are running as they should. Our Analyst will work closely with our developers and clients to ensure proper reporting of performance issues.
Intellect’s QA Testing Analyst can perform the following task:
- Design and execute test plans; record and document all results and compare to the expected results.
- Document performance benchmarks as they relate to each application, under normal operational conditions.
- Generate historical analysis of test results and document anomalies and issues.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting and summarizing information including failed and successful processes, stability matrices, updates, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Maintain and update issues list of software defects; examine code in various environments.
- Accomplish quality control technology objectives by participating in all aspects of testing of the requested technology project; this may include applications or updates which were not previously conveyed.
If you are interested in contracting our QA Analyst, please call us or request information.